Provides as much as 5600 Gallons per day (21,000 ltrs.) pushing as high as 230 Feet (70m) or 100 PSI (7 kg/sq. cm)
Solar Force Piston Pump draws water from a shallow well, spring, pond, river or tank.
It can push water uphill and over long distances for home, village, irrigation or livestock uses.
It can use power directly from a photo-voltaic array, or from storage batteries, to fill a storage tank or to pressurize water.
Solar Force is
- Ultra-Efficient: Uses less power than ANY other pump in its range
- Economical: Reduces power system cost by 25–75% compared to centrifugal or AC pumps
- Solar-Direct Application: Starts pumping in low light conditions
- Pressurizing Application: DC version is most efficient.
- AC version uses a low-surge PM motor that greatly reduces starting surge, inverter size, and wire size requirements (when compared to conventional AC pumps).
- Rugged and Reliable: Proven design with a 20–year life expectancy.
- Simple to maintain with common tools (5-10 yr. maintenance interval)
- Good Tolerance for dirt and dry run
- Mechanical Drive allows engine or hand-lever backup
- Illustrated Instruction Manual makes it easy for anyone to install and service, with no previous experience.
Full Details Available for Download Here: Solar force Efficiency